ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
Saturday, January 05, 2008
4th consecutive post wowza.
Lunch was great. Though haha I guess we aren't totally comfortable with each other just yet. But these kind of things need time so it's okay! We ended up going to the Thai Express and Siglap. Wanted to go to some hawker centre at first, so that it would be affordable enough for Shaun and I to give a treat, but we decided that nevermind it'll be crowded and noisy so no good. Sorry guys, we have no money to pay for Thai Express :D Maybe next time, when I get rich haha.
Haha mixed feelings right now, because I may stay on (most probably will) for yet another year as part of the youth comm due to various reasons, which aiyah I shan't say over here. Firstly, because those stuff are most prob not publicised and secondly because it'll take a long time and I don't want the stuff here to be inaccurate, just in case I forgot like a few stuff. On one hand it's :D :D yay! But there's a flipside to it and that just means that most prob I will end up not going to for Zion's YF this year, and I was sort of planning to try it out this year? Well, sort of... It still intimidates me to some extent. It's just... different.
But anyway! Told mummy just now and explained the rationale behind me staying on for one more year. She said "Oh okay. But make sure your own spiritual life is okay arh." So (Y). Marcus said to let him know by Wed, so for now I shall just pray about it. As much as I would like to say yes immediately, there are other things to take into consideration, and God's direction is the most important. Anyhow, I shall be going for YLs 2007 + 2008 meeting next Friday evening, since I'm involved for the 2007 part anyway :D When the youth comm 2007 met up not long ago to sum up the entire year, we arrived at the conclusion that although things have improved greatly, we've still got a long way more to go- some old problems cannot be allowed to prolong and new problems which are starting to surface need to be settled. I shall say no more. If I do, most prob, it'll go under diaryland only. Eh, but youths don't start panicking and worrying about anything I've said okay! But do pray for the 2008's committee in general for now (:
The drama I'm currently watching is Iryu Team Medical Dragon. Yet another Japanese doctor show, and I'm only done with Episode 3. Just like Bai Se Ju Ta (Great White Tower), it shows an entirely different side of the whole medical system, the good (I love Asada Sensei! He's way cool la.) and the ugly. Haha some doctors aren't that noble afterall. But whether or not what is shown is accurate, it just makes me want to be a doctor even more- and one who's worthy of being called a doc. Though I don't know whether I'm doctor material. Frankly, I'm quite afraid I'm not cut out to be one, I don't even know whether I'm a science/ humans person la. But work hard I shall! The road is long anyway.
So many things I want to do, so many things I need to pray about. Praying when you're struggling to find your footing is hard work. As much as I want to do QT, and as much as I know that I need it really badly, I actually have to force myself to sit down and spend some time with God. I'm both willing and unwilling to do it rawr. Some things have changed, and will continue to change but help me to get my priorities straight and instil in me the desire to seek after You wholeheartedly, for without You I'm nothing. Help me to understand especially that.
Jars of Clay's Oh my God is seriously impactful ah. But more on that another time.
I'm tired DD: Wtc, how to survive school la. I can't wait for CNY yay. Oh and friends, uh I've changed my mind, don't email me your comments, if not I get spammed and that's bad. You can tell me when you see me yes :D
I'd better get started on Math. Bye friends!
simplicity.
*****
simple facts
peiling
30 march
christian
tnsrgs